Protects the vacuum pump and reduces filter maintenance by collecting up to 99% of dust and fines before they reach the pump.
CDC-G series, cyclone dust collectors provide highly efficient separation of carryover dust and fines from conveying air. These fines can be easily emptied from a sealed dust collection pan or drum under the CDC-G.
- Cyclonic Action- Removes up to 99% of carryover fines that are drawn towards the central pump in a vacuum conveying system.
- Easy Access-Simple clamp-on collection pan with cradle support allows easy removal and re-assembly when emptying fines.
- Free Standing-May be located anywhere between the pump filter and the conveying system.
- Rugged Construction-Heavy gauge steel construction, robust formed channel leg supports with floor mounting tabs. Welded body, tube stubs, and mounting brackets
- Solenoid Valve on Discharge-Wired to pumps vacuum breaker valve on CDC-D-G models equalizes pressure inside the cyclone to ensure quick discharge.
Two Configurations Available-Base model features an air-tight collection pan. A drum dump model on an elevated frame has a discharge flapper valve and dust
sleeve for collecting large quantities of dust and fines in a drum. (Drum optional)