VR-G Series Receivers provide transfer of plastic pellets and regrind using centralized vacuum pumps and controls.
Standard models are made for flange mounting to existing bins or hoppers. A vacuum “T” sequencing valve, purchased separately, is required for each receiver when multiples are used in a system. Optional pulsed air blowback package eliminates regrind screen clogging or erratic material discharge.
- Stainless Steel Body-Stainless steel body provides a scratch-resistant, non-ferrous material contact surface.
- Modular Design, Quick-Release Clamps-Easy access for quick cleanout and material changeover-no tools required.
- Material Inlet Deflector Check Valve -Neoprene gasket provides positive seal. No external material line valve needed.
- Tangential Material Inlet-Provides cyclonic air/material separation which minimizes material degradation.
- Dump Valve with Integrated Level Switch- Included on standard and blowback models