The Kongskilde dual cleaner, KDC PLUS, is a combined screen and aspiration cleaner with capacities of up to 80 t/h. Ideal for the pre-cleaning of maize, barley, wheat, rye, peas and beans as well as for grading of malting barley and seed.
The inner screen serves as scalping, removing all large particles, and the total outer screen area is available for smalls removal. This is the only machine available with fully adjustable pitch.
With the vacuum you actually get 100% aspiration. It conveys/blows its own screenings up to 15 meters.
Capacities are adjustable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Effective size separation of grain kernels through two layers of screens.
- Quick-release system for easy and fast replacement of screens.
- Large selection of screens for all common crops.
- Cleaning by aspiration after size screening for maximum removal of dust.
- Limited stress and wear of cleaner with rotative parts only, so no vibration is transmitted.
- All components exposed to the ambient are made in galvanized steel suited for outdoor installations.
- Wear spots are made in stainless steel.
- The standard panel only requires power supply.
- Dampers on the torque arm for gear drive reduce stress load on screen drum.
- A vacuum inside the drum compartment limits the amount of dust.
- Easy adjustment of screen drum angle by use of crank handle (standard on KDC 8000 PLUS, optional for KDC 4000 PLUS).
- Easy access for collection of grain samples after cleaning.
- Easy inspection during operation through multiple windows.