Corrosion-resistant gear pumps for chemical processes
MAAG flexinox™ pumps are corrosion-resistant conveying units; they satisfy the stringent quality requirements of today’s chemical processing industry and their three-piece configuration facilitates maintenance and replacement of internal parts, such as gears and bearings. They can be heated either electrically or with fluid. Thanks to the extensive range of components and materials available, MAAG gear pumps can be configured to suit customers specific requirements and therefore, are far superior to standard pumps in terms of performance and reliability.
MAAG´s FQ – ‘quick cleaning’ version has been released for the production facilities with a constant need to clean and wash the transfer line at the end of each production batch, different colours, different additives etc. The pump can be disassembled at the quickest without needing to dismantle the drive shaft from the drive motor and the seal.
This feature can be applied also on the existing pump series by using the FQ kit or the pump can be selected as a FQ model itself.
The FQ can change the production and maintenance style without compromising on the desired operating characteristics. It provides high flexibility and functionality with easy maintenance and part replacement possibilities.
- Wide viscosity, temperature and pressure range
- High efficiencies due to tolerances being modified in line with applications
- Precise displacement volume
- Reliability and longevity
- Easy replacement of internal parts
Selection of typical pumped media:
- Organic and inorganic chemicals
- Acids and alkalis
- Sludges and condensates
- Prepolymers, oligomers, and monomers (PAN)
- Cellulose derivatives and pulps
- Waxes and paraffins
- Cosmetic products
- Pharmaceutical products
- Food extracts and flavourings
- Gum base
- Vegetable/animal oils and fats
- Molten Sulfur
- ATEX certificate
- 3.1 certificate
- Performance test certificates
- Bi-directional operation
- Special modifications for demanding applications
- Stands, motor flanges and base plates
- Product connecting flanges
- Motors and gear reducers
- Frequency converters
- Shaft seal systems (with buffer tanks)