Prevents bubbling, white spots, burns, black spots and weight variations caused by powder and dust in your resin supply. Applicable to both virgen material and regrind supplies.
Installs in the resin material transfer line to remove resin powder. Ensures more stable plasticizing during molding and prevents molding defects caused by incomplete melting or carbonization.
- Proprietary airflow control provides maximum dust removal performance with no energy costs.
- Easy to install - simply plumb into the transfer line (between hoses) No need for electrical power supply.
- Tool-free maintenance with easy disassembly for cleaning.
- Can be used with various supply line diameters from any supplier.
- Suitable for vacuum material handling systems utilizing 1” or 1.5” lines
- Throughput capacity up to approximately 700lbs/hr depending on specific gravity of material