The MMB Moisture Analyzer makes moisture analysis of plastic granules easy for fast and accurate results.
The moisture analyzer comprises of a balance and an integrated heater.
The analyzer will first weigh the material sample in a foil tray at the start of the process; it will then heat the sample up, removing the moisture, and continue heating sample until it stops losing weight.
This data is then used to calculate the moisture content based on the moisture loss rate, known as a drying curve.
- USB port for memory card and USB I/O interface
- RS-232 interface
- Built-in memories for storing products and settings
- 3 settings for heating sample, ramp up, step and standard
- Automatic test start setting for when the lid is closed
- Pan lifter to easily remove samples
- Large backlit display with dual text prompts