Pneumatic in-line magnets are built for use in dilute phase pneumatic conveying systems. They can be installed easily with optional factory-supplied compression couplings, and work best in horizontal runs with the plate magnet down to take advantage of material stratification. Pneumatic in-line magnets feature full-flow architecture to allow an unobstructed product stream.
- Designed for unobstructed product flow in dilute phase conveying up to 15 psi.
- Best suited for horizontal installation, portable cart available. Compression couplings speed in-line installation.
- Best suited for horizontal installation. Portable cart available.
- High-energy rare earth tapered step plate magnets are standard.
- Tapered transitions guide material directly over the face of the hinged plate magnet, which swings away from the housing for quick external cleaning.
- Tapered step plate magnet helps prevent wash off of trapped metal by product flow.
- Food, sanitary, and USDA finishes available to fit your production safety regulations.